Glendale Nissan Official Blog
It’s Time to Start Ringing in the Season with Christmas Light DisplaysBy Product Expert | Posted in Community on Thursday, November 26th, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Where to See Christmas Lights Near Glendale Heights IL
It’s almost December! This means it’s time to start enjoying the Christmas season. Here at Glendale Nissan, we love Christmas and one of our favorite parts are the beautiful lights and grand displays you can see throughout the Chicagoland area. In fact, there are a lot of great areas to see Christmas lights, and many are found not only in the city, but in the suburbs as well. If you’re wondering where to see Christmas lights near Glendale Heights IL, we have just the answers for you. We’ve put together a list of some of the best Christmas light displays, so read on to find out where you can find the best holiday cheer.
Read More: Find Out Which Items You Should Include in Your Emergency Winter Car Kit
- Beckett Avenue in Westchester – The entire Westchester area is well known for fantastic light displays, but Beckett Avenue is an especially awe-inspiring sight. The residents hold Christmas decorating near and dear, and grand displays have become a yearly tradition.
- Cheever Avenue in Geneva – It takes a lot to become a legend, but one house on Cheever Avenue has spectacularly done so. The house at 813 Cheever Avenue goes all out every holiday season and people from near and far flock to see the festive display each year.
- Westfield Gardens in Des Plaines – Candy Cane Lane is usually just a nickname for a well decorated area of a city, but Westfield Gardens in Des Plaines might actually be a real-life version of this. Between Mt. Prospect Road, Wolf Road, and Dempster Street, you’ll find an incredible Christmas wonderland.
- North School Park in Arlington Heights – On the corner of Arlington Heights Road and Eastman Street in Arlington Heights you’ll find another wonderland full of Christmas joy. This spectacle takes Christmas displays to a new level with decorations and set pieces that tower over spectators. This one is not to be missed.
- Holiday Magic at the Brookfield Zoo – This event is fun for the whole family and offers some fantastic Christmas light displays. Not only are there beautiful holiday decorations all around, but there’s also great activities like ice carving, visits from Santa, indoor exhibits, and live entertainment.
- Logan Square, Roscoe Village, and Michigan Avenue in Chicago – If you’re planning on venturing into the city, there are plenty of places to see some of the best Christmas lights in the area. Logan Square and Roscoe Village have some incredibly well decorated homes and the stores along Michigan Avenue are especially festive.
Many of these displays and events have already started, so hop in your Nissan and enjoy some amazing Christmas lights. To keep up with more Glendale Heights information, follow the community section of our blog.