2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech Glendale Heights IL
How does the 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech manage to capture the eyes and imaginations of shoppers in the Glendale Heights IL area? Simple, by providing an aggressive exterior that is only outmatched by what it offers under the hood. True, sometimes looks can be deceiving, but this isn’t the case for the 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech.
The 370Z Coupe and Roadster are already impressive options in the lineup, but the Nismo trim, in particular, takes things a step further. It’s designed by the Nismo team, which means it features racing-inspired parts to make it even agiler and exciting to drive. This, while still having a price that is reasonable for many shoppers who have been dying to drive a high-end sports car, but just can’t pinch pennies enough to consider entering the six-digit price point.
Features of the 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech
There’s no point in waxing on about the low, wide stance, red accent trim, low roofline or chiseled body of the 2018 Nissan 370Z. Its appearance is the most obvious thing to grab your attention. You want to know what features it has to offer. Here are some of the key highlights:
- 14-inch front brakes
- 13.8-inch rear brakes
- Competition-tuned suspension
- Six-speed manual transmission with SynchroRev Match
- Chassis dampers
- 3.7-liter V6 engine
- 350 horsepower/276 pound-feet of torque
- 19" Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT600 tires
- Staggered-width 19" x 9.5" front and 19" x 10.5" rear RAYS® forged aluminum-alloy wheels with an aggressive NISMO two-tone finish
- Black Alcantara and leather-wrapping steering wheel
- Recaro performance seats
- Illuminated red tachometer
Curious about how you can get behind the wheel of a 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo Tech? Contact us here at Glendale Nissan.